ECV has always wanted to allow the greatest number of students to access all its courses. The year of integration was created to this end. This year is an essential bridge for students who wish to pursue their studies in a French-speaking programme. Throughout the course of the year, students are accompanied so that they acquire the fundamentals in the language and are ready to take on courses at the same level as a French student.
The French, Art & Design preparatory programme is aimed at international students who want to take part in an FLE programme combined with introductory workshops in Culture, Art & Design. In just one year, they can develop the pre-requisites needed to enter the school of their choice, and reach a level of French B2, attested by an official TCF test issued by CCFS Sorbonne.
The programme offers part of the FLE course online via Global Exam, enabling students to begin distance learning courses as soon as their enrollment is confirmed and before their arrival in France.
The programme consists of courses in French as a Foreign Language (approximately 540 hours), artistic culture (60 hours) and introductory workshops in art, design, culture and cultural activities (approximately 100 hours). At the end of this training year, students can join the programme for which their application was validated at the beginning of the year for one of the higher cycles in a school in the AD Education network. Students who already have a good level of preparation for B2.
The objectives of the preparatory programme French, Art and Design are:
At the end of this course the student will be able to:
– Weekly classes based on the four fundamental skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking, and interacting.
– Weekly workshops focusing on oral communication skills (cultural news, everyday communication)
– Specialised vocabulary workshops (in preparation for basic specialised courses)
– Discover art and culture venues, guided by experts and artists (fashion, art, graphic design, illustration, music, etc.)
– Semi-autonomous discovery projects (industrial heritage, unusual shops and cafés, recycling centres, etc.)
– Artists’ open days in Paris (meetings and studio visits)
– Basic art courses / introductory workshops
– A series of lecture-visits with experts from the art, culture and design sectors (art, design, architecture, fashion, music, etc.)
– Worshops and masterclasses at AD Education Group schools
– Open days at AD Education Group schools
– Fundamental art courses / introductory workshops
– Cycle of visits and conferences with experts from the art, culture and design sectors (art, design, architecture, fashion, music, etc.)
– Workshops and masterclasses in AD Education Group schools
– Open days at AD Education Group schools.
|Tuition fees September - June:
|2nd start date February - June:
Grants and Scholarships are not available for international students.
Our International Office is here to guide you through the admission process.
We accept applications throughout the year depending on the number of places available. If you are a student from outside the European Union, we advise you to apply before the end of June to enable you to complete consular formalities and arrive in France in good time.
Our international admissions procedure consists of 5 stages.
We will invite you to an interview to assess the suitability of your application and then we will give you feedback on your academic choice. At the same time, you will be interviewed by the head of the preparatory programme to determine your level of French.
You can apply directly to the desired programme at this stage. If, at the interview, your level of French requires a refresher, your admission will be transferred to the preparatory programme in French, Art & Design.
Reminder: To enrol directly in a programme in French, you need a B2 level, enabling you to understand and express yourself orally and in writing.
You will receive a pre-admission letter for your chosen programme (Bachelor’s or Master’s) and confirmation of your admission to the French, Art & Design preparatory programme. You will be asked to inform us of your decision within 15 days (flexible deadline).
Once you have paid for the programme, i.e. €8500 for the full year (Sept-June) or €5500 for the staggered start (February-June) + €450 registration fee, we will confirm your definitive enrollment.
You will receive official notification of your enrollment within 72 hours, which will enable you to start the consular procedures in your country and obtain your VISA.
Following your preparatory year with AD Education, in order to enroll in one of the Group’s schools, you must submit :
You will receive a definitive admission email with the financial details for enrolling in the chosen school. You will have until 1 er September to finalise payment of the tuition fees.
Preliminary admission to the SAF programme validates the student’s definitive admission to a programme offered by AD EDUCATION: EAC – ECV – EDC – École du Parfum, subject to the submission of the following elements:
You will receive a definitive admission email with the financial details for enrolling enrollment in your chosen school. You will have until 1 er September to finalise payment of your tuition fees.
Don’t miss out on the chance to discover a world of opportunities. Apply now and embark on a life-changing journey in the City of Light!
Download the application form and send it by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, together with all the required documents.